Buffalo Chicken Casserole
Write a review
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium stalks celery, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 Cook rice in water 20 minutes as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from heat. Open can of tomatoes; cut up tomatoes in can. Stir tomatoes and wing sauce into chicken mixture.
- 2 Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon cooked rice into dish. Spread chicken mixture over rice (do not stir).
- 3 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot in center. Drizzle dressing over top.