Buffalo Chicken Egg Roll Minis
Write a review
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 1 finely chopped cooked cup chicken
- 1/2 cup Kraft Rancher's Choice Dressing, divided
- 2 tsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- 24 won ton wrappers (3 inch)
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1/2 crumbled cup blue cheese
- 1/4 finely chopped cup celery
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine coleslaw blend, chicken, 1/4 cup dressing and Sriracha sauce. Spoon 1 rounded Tbsp. coleslaw mixture down one side of each won ton wrapper; lightly moisten opposite side of wrapper with water. Roll up won tons tightly, pressing edge of moistened wrapper to won ton to seal.
- Place, seam sides down, on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Lightly spray egg rolls with additional cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Meanwhile, mix Miracle Whip, blue cheese, celery and remaining dressing.
- Serve egg rolls with sauce.