Buffalo Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: 10
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Celery Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Ground
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Bring potatoes to boil in lightly salted water in large saucepot. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain well. Cool slightly.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, celery seed, garlic powder, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, chicken and celery; toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.