Buffalo-Style Chicken Nuggets
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 tablespoon canola or soybean oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing
- 1Heat oven to 425°F. In 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, place cereal; crush with rolling pin. Add Bisquick® mix, paprika, seasoned salt and red pepper; mix well.
- 2In small bowl, stir together oil and pepper sauce. Coat chicken pieces with oil mixture.
- 3Shake about 6 chicken pieces at a time in bag of cereal mixture until coated. Shake off any extra mixture. On ungreased cookie sheet, place chicken pieces in single layer.
- 4Bake about 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together sour cream and dressing. Serve sauce with chicken.