Write a review
- 4 to 5 lbs of fresh chicken wings
- 1 lrg bottle of Frank's Red Hot sauce
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 habanero, seeded & quartered (optional)
- Trim the chicken put the pieces onto a cookie sheet . Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes until golden and crisp
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan melt the butter and add the entire bottle of hot sauce as well as the habanero, if using. Simmer over low heat while the wings are in the oven.
- Remove wings from the oven and dump into the sauce, toss until well coated. Take them out and put them back on the cookie sheet - back in the oven for another 30 minutes or more.