Write a review
- 1 (18.25-oz.) pkg. chocolate or yellow cake mix
- 3 (2.1-oz. each) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Candy Bars, chopped, divided
- 1 (12-oz.) container prepared chocolate or vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions; stir in 1/2 cup BUTTERFINGER®. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost; sprinkle with remaining BUTTERFINGER®.