Butterscotch Nut Cookie Tart Recipe
Write a review
- 1 (1/2 of 15-oz. pkg.) refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cupchopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons(1/2 11-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll pastry; place in bottom and up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2. Beat butter in medium bowl; add eggs and rum extract, blending well. Stir together sugar, flour and salt; beat into butter mixture. Stir in walnuts and butterscotch chips; spread in bottom of crust. Fold edges of crust loosely over filling, if desired.
- 3. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove side of springform pan. Cool an additional hour. Best if served slightly warm. Cut into wedges and serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired. 12 to 16 servings.