Cappuccino Cheesecake with Nut Crust
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
- COMBINE nuts, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BAKE for 10 minutes. Set crust aside; increase oven temperature to 450° F.
- DISSOLVE coffee granules and cinnamon in boiling water. Let sit until cool.
- COMBINE cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and flour in large bowl. Mix at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream. Gradually add cooled coffee mixture to cream cheese mixture; mix until well blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250° F.
- BAKE for an additional 1 hour or until edges are set and center still moves slightly. (Top of cheesecake may crack.) Carefully run a knife or spatula around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely. Refrigerate before serving. Sprinkle with cocoa; garnish with whole coffee bean, if desired.