Caramel Banana Tiramisu
Write a review
- 1.33 cups (1 and 1/3 cups) Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg instant banana pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 30 ladyfingers (cookies)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1.5 cups whipped topping
- ground cinnamon
- Combine pudding mix and cold milk in a medium bowl and whisk to thicken. Add 1/3 cup Marzetti® Caramel Apple Dip and sour cream and whisk to combine. Fold in whipped topping.
- Dip 15 ladyfingers in orange juice and arrange one layer of soaked fingers in a 9" x 11" dish. Spread 1/2 cup dip on top of ladyfingers. Spoon half of cream mixture over caramel layer and spread evenly; top with half of banana slices. Repeat process with remaining ingredients. For topping, spread whipped topping over all, drizzle with additional dip and sprinkle with cinnamon.