Caramelized Sweet Onion Dip
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup regular or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Sweet potato chips
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 1 1/2- to 2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- 2In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onions in butter 30 to 40 minutes, stirring often, until caramel colored.
- 3In large bowl, mix cheeses, mayonnaise and onions. Spoon into casserole.
- 4Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with sweet potato chips.