Carrot Patch Pudding Cups
Write a review
- 2 packets Instant Chocolate Pudding (approx. 4.2oz)
- 1 pkg Cool Whip thawed (approx. 8oz)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Oreo cookies (approx.)
- Orange icing (white icing colored with orange Wilton gel)
- Edible grass
- whisk together the chocolate pudding mix and the milk.Once combined, add the Cool Whip and gently mix it together. Put the Oreo’s into a Ziploc® bag and seal it,
- make sure to press out as much air as possible.
- Using a rolling pin, crush the Oreo’s into smaller pieces.Add between 1/3 to 1/2 of the crushed Oreo’s to the pudding mixture and mix to combine.
- Spoon the pudding mixture into small soufflé cups,
- then top with the remaining crushed Oreo’s.
- Add the orange icing to a piping bag with a circular tip Carefully pipe a circle of orange icing onto the top of each pudding cup to resemble the end of a carrot.
- Cut small pieces of edible grass and pop into the carrot. Serve your carrot patch treats chilled. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.