Chai Latte Cupcakes
Write a review
- Reynolds™ Baking Cups
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ French vanilla cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 package (1.1 oz) instant chai tea latte mix (or 3 tablespoons from larger container)
- Frosting and Garnish
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Ground cinnamon, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place Reynolds Baking Cups in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3In medium microwavable bowl, microwave baking chips on High 30 seconds; stir until melted. If necessary, microwave 15 seconds longer. Stir until smooth; cool 5 minutes. Stir in frosting until well blended.
- 4Immediately spread or pipe frosting mixture on cupcakes. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Store loosely covered.