Cheddar Cheese and Broccoli Soup
Write a review
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups Green Giant® SELECT® frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1In 4-quart saucepan, mix soup and water. Heat over high heat, stirring constantly, until boiling and smooth.
- 2Add broccoli. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is tender.
- 3Stir in milk, mustard, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Cook uncovered 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Stir in cheese until melted.