Write a review
- 3 1/2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Measure 2 cups of the KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal into medium
- mixing bowl. Crush slightly. Add eggs and milk. Mix well. Let stand 5 minutes or until cereal softens. Stir in salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add beef and cheese, mixing until combined.
- 2. Crush the remaining 1 1/2 cups cereal into fine crumbs. Shape beef
- mixture into 1-inch meatballs. Roll in cereal crumbs. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake at 400° F about 12 minutes or until done (160 degrees F). Serve as appetizer with chili sauce dip or as entree with buttered noodles. Serve hot.