Write a review
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup strawberry fruit spread
- 1 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy rainbow chip frosting
- Small strawberries, if desired
- 1 Heat oven to 325°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups; lightly spray paper cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix Crust ingredients. Spoon evenly into muffin cups; press down slightly.
- 2 In large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Spoon filling evenly into muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
- 3 Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4 In small bowl, mix fruit spread and frosting; spread over cupcakes. Refrigerate about 2 hours. Garnish each with small strawberry half.