Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen cut broccoli, partially thawed
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken, onion, bell pepper and broccoli in baking dish.
- 2In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients except Cheddar cheese until smooth; pour over chicken mixture.
- 3Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.