Cheesy Italian Beef Bake
Write a review
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray. Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning in small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- 3Spoon half of the beef mixture (about 2 cups) into baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture evenly onto beef mixture. Spoon remaining beef mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- 4Stir 1 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the Bisquick mix and milk in medium bowl until blended. Pour over beef mixture.
- 5Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Bake 5 minutes longer. Let stand at least 10 minutes before cutting.