Cheesy Italian Chicken Bake
Write a review
- 2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 1 package (14 to 16 oz) chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
- 8 oz uncooked spaghetti
- Heat oven to 350°F. Into ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish, spoon and spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce. Top with chicken tenders in single layer. Spoon remaining 1 cup sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package; drain.
- Serve chicken and sauce over spaghetti.