Cheesy Potato Wedges
Write a review
- 4-6 Potatoes
- 1/4 c. Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
Sour Cream/Ranch Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup green onions
Cut potatoes into "steak fries". Place on foiled baking sheet. Drizzle with oil. Lightly toss with tongs. Sprinkle seasonings over the potatoes. Bake 400* for 40 min until tender.in separate bowl mix
- sour cream, ranch dressing and milk.
- in a different dish smooth out 3/4 of the sour cream sauce.
- place hot potatoes on sour cream sauce.
- drizzle remaining sour cream sauce on potatoes
- Sprinkle toppings.
- Place under broiler for a few seconds to re-melt cheese.