Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Write a review
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 10 ounces chopped spinach - thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained well
- 1/2 cup green onion, tops only, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup mozzarella, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and set aside 1/4 cup green onion, 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Blend together remaining ingredients and pour into an 8x8 greased baking dish.
- Top with the onions and cheese that have been set aside and bake for 20 minutes until bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with crackers.