Cherries in the Snow Dessert
Write a review
- 1 package Signature Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 oz.) Duncan Hines Comstock® Country Cherry
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions. Cut cake into 16 slices.
- Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in small bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- To assemble, spread half the whipped topping in bottom of 13"x 9" pan. Arrange 8 cake slices on whipped topping: press lightly. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Arrange remaining cake slices on cream cheese mixture; press lightly. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over top. (Pan will be filled to the brim.) Refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve. Cut into squares.