Cherry Swirled Cheesecake
Write a review
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or topping
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F. Combine cookie crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In blender container, puree cherry filling until smooth. In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour half of batter into pan; top with 1/2 cup puree. Repeat with one more layer of batter and puree. With knife, swirl puree into cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Serve with remaining puree. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator