Cherry Vanilla Ribbon Pie
Write a review
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (9 or 10-inch) baked pie crust
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- BEAT cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- BEAT in water and pudding mix on low speed until smooth. Chill 10 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
- SPREAD half the pudding mixture into prepared pie crust. Top with half of the cherry filling, then remaining pudding mixture. Chill 2 hours or until set. Garnish as desired with remaining cherry filling before serving