Chewy Chocolate Chip Blondies
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, soft
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Melt butter until just melted (do not boil) and add brown sugar. Mix in eggs one by one and combine well.
- Add ingredients and mix until just combined. Add chopped pecans.
- Spread mixture on a parchment lined or buttered 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and place in until light golden about 23 - 25 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting.