Chicken Burrito Rollups
Write a review
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup chunky salsa
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) can HORMEL® Premium Chicken Breast, drained
- 1. In bowl, combine sour cream, salsa, onion, olives, cilantro, salt and garlic powder; mix well.
- 2. Spread about 1/2 cup sour cream mixture over each tortilla; top evenly with chicken. Roll tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 3. Unwrap chilled rollups; slice with serrated knife to serve.