Chicken-Chili Crescent Bake
Write a review
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- In 3-quart saucepan, mix chicken, beans, tomatoes and taco seasoning mix. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles; place on top of hot chicken mixture.
- Bake at 375°F 18 to 25 minutes.