Write a review
- 8 crepes
- Chicken Filling
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- about 2 1/2 cups lightly packed cooked chicken, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 rounded cup, firmly packed grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Stir soup, mayonnaise, cream, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper together in a large bowl until combined. Stir in the chopped chicken.
- Divide filling evenly among eight crepes.Place the filling on the bottom half of the crepe and fill. Fold in the sides of the crepe.Roll crepe up to enclose filling.
- Place filled crepes close together, seam side down in a baking dish.Sprinkle with grated cheese and drizzle with cream.Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbling and crepes are heated through. Serve hot.