Chicken Marsala-Stuffed Mushrooms
Write a review
- 20 fresh mushrooms, divided
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 14 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Marsala wine
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- REMOVE mushroom stems and finely chop. Set mushroom tops aside.
- COOK mushroom stems and onions in butter in small skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in cracker crumbs, chicken, 1 Tbsp. cheese, wine and seasoning.
- SPOON chicken mixture into mushroom caps; place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 15 min. or until heated through.