Chicken- and Spinach-Stuffed Shells
Write a review
- 18 large pasta shells (from 16-oz package)
- 1 container (15 oz) whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Green Giant® frozen cut leaf spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 jar (26 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cool water; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, spinach and chicken.
- 3Spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce in bottom of 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Spoon about 2 tablespoons ricotta mixture into each pasta shell. Arrange shells, filled sides up, on sauce in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells.
- 4Cover dish with foil; bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend. Bake uncovered 5 to 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.