Chili Cheese Bake
Write a review
- 2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 2 small cans chili with no beans
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, cooked
- 1 bag TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 (12-oz.) bag shredded cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread cream cheese evenly in a lightly greased 9" x 13' baking pan.
- Layer chili, cooked ground beef, half of the shredded cheese, crushed TOSTITOS® Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips and the remainder of the cheese in this order.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese melts.