Chilled Mocha Eggnog Recipe
Write a review
- 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional ground cinnamon, optional
- In a pitcher, dissolve coffee in water. Add the eggnog, brown sugar and cinnamon; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Pour eggnog mixture into glasses; top with whipped cream. Dust tops with cinnamon if desired. Yield: 4 servings.