Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs
Write a review
- 12 hard-cooked large eggs
- ⅓ cup reduced fat, light mayonnaise
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (from canned chipotle peppers)
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ cup cooked bacon, finely chopped, plus additional 2 or 3 tablespoons for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks and place in medium bowl. (Be careful not to damage the white halves).
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, chile pepper, smoked paprika and ¼ cup chopped bacon. Stir well to blend all ingredients.
- Place filling in the whites using a small spoon or pipe in with a pastry bag and decorative tube.
- Garnish with remaining bacon as desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate in a tightly covered container.