CHIPS AHOY!® Mudslide Pie
Write a review
- 20 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups crumbs)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine or butter, melted
- 1 qt. (4 cups) coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 4 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, coarsely crushed
- MIX finely crushed cookies and the margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
- SPREAD ice cream into crust. Freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
- TOP with the whipped topping just before serving; drizzle with fudge topping, then sprinkle with the coarsely crushed cookies. Store leftover pie in freezer.