Chirping Chick Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow or white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs or egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 2 containers Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Yellow food color
- 24 orange jelly beans
- 48 small orange candies
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 2Frost cupcakes with 1 container of frosting.
- 3Stir a few drops yellow food color into other container of frosting. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful yellow frosting on center of each cupcake. To make beak, cut orange jelly bean lengthwise to within 1/8 inch of end; spread apart slightly. Press into yellow frosting as shown. Add orange candies for eyes. Store loosely covered.