Chocolate Butterfinger Brownies
Write a review
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 22 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, chopped, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl; stir well.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds; stir until smooth and melted. Microwave at additional 15-second intervals as needed. Whisk in sugar. Add eggs one at a time, whisking after each addition. Whisk in vanilla extract. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in half of chopped Butterfinger. Spoon into prepared pan.
- BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes; sprinkle top with remaining chopped Butterfinger. Cool completely before cutting into 2-inch squares.