Chocolate Chip Heart Cookies
Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3-inch open heart-shaped cookie cutter
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until well blended. Roll into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- 2Spray cookie cutter with cooking spray; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press dough ball evenly into cutter. Remove cutter; reshape dough if necessary. Continue making heart-shaped cookies, placing 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Spray cookie cutter as needed with cooking spray.
- 3Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.