Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie
Write a review
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7.4 oz.) package Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping, warmed
- HEAT oven to 350º F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Combine muffin mix, butter and peanuts in large bowl. Blend with fork just until crumbly. Press evenly into bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. If crust is slightly puffy, press down gently with back of a wooden spoon. Cool.
- BEAT peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium high speed until smooth. Beat in milk. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into cooled crust. Drizzle warm fudge topping over pie. Chill 3 to 4 hours or until serving.