Chocolate Chip Trifle
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla or chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 containers (12 oz. each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 quarts sliced fresh strawberries or raspberries
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
- CUT cookie dough in half lengthwise and then in half again lengthwise, for a total of 4 pieces. Cut cookie dough into 2-inch logs, ending with 16. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- BEAT milk and pudding mix in large bowl until blended. Fold whipped topping into mixture. Crumble 6 cookies. Sprinkle 3/4 of crumbled cookies on bottom of a deep 10-inch glass serving dish. Top with 1/3 of pudding mixture. Place strawberries over pudding. Stand remaining 10 cookies, face side out, along the inside of dish. Place remaining pudding mixture over strawberries. Top with remaining crushed cookies. Cover; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and additional fruit, if desired.