Chocolate Chunk-Caramel Pie
Write a review
- 24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted
- 20 caramels
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cups pecan pieces, toasted
- 3 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix cookie crumbs and margarine in 9-inch pie plate. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- PLACE caramels and half-and-half in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after 1-1/2 min. Stir in pecans; spread into crust. Refrigerate 10 min. or until set. Chop 2 oz. of chocolate; sprinkle over caramel layer in crust.
- MELT remaining chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle over pie. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.