CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES
Write a review
- 2 cups powdered sugar (you may want to use more to thicken it up)
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- maraschino cherry, drained
- milk dipping chocolate
- 1. Combine the first 5 ingredients so long as well blended and smooth and place in fridge so long as firm.
- 2. Meanwhile spread out the drained cherries on a cookie sheet and freeze for at least 1 hours.
- 3. Scoop out about 1-2 teaspoon of filling and form into a ball around a cherry.
- 4. Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and freeze for 1 hr after you have formed them all.
- 5. Melt dipping chocolate and using your hands dip each cherry placing it on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and chill in fridge so long as chocolate is solid.
- 6. Remove cherries carefully as not to break them open and loose the center.
- 7. Place in an airtight plastic container and keep in a cool dry place for up to 1 month.