Chocolate Filled Monkey Bread
Write a review
- 18 frozen white dinner rolls, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butterscotch sauce (optional)
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup, (optional)
- GREASE 12-inch Bundt pan.
- CUT each roll in half. Press each half into 3-inch circle. Place 10 or 11 morsels in center of dough circle, shaping dough into a ball around morsels. Pinch dough to seal. Repeat with remaining dough and morsels. Dip each in melted butter and roll in sugar. Arrange dough balls in prepared pan; seam sides up. Cover; let rise in warm place for 40 minutes or until doubled in size.
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- BAKE for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Loosen sides and invert onto serving platter. Drizzle with butterscotch sauce and Nesquik. Serve warm.