Chocolate Magic Mousse Pie
Write a review
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 cups (1 pt.)cold whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package packaged graham cracker crumb crust (6 or 9 oz.)
- 1 cup refrigerated whipped light cream in pressurized can or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 24 HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 2 minutes to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
- 2 Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on medium speed, scraping bottom of bowl often, until mixture is stiff. Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended.
- 3 Spoon into crust. Refrigerate about 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolates. Store covered in refrigerator. Makes 8 servings.