Chocolate Passion Bowl
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (18.3 to 19.5 oz.) brownie mix (family size)
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- PREPARE brownie batter and bake in 9-inch square pan as directed on package; cool completely.
- MEANWHILE, beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- CUT brownies into 1-inch cubes. Layer half each of the brownie cubes, pudding, berries and remaining COOL WHIP in 2-qt. bowl. Repeat layers.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- If desired, use BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies to bake a 13x9-inch brownie layer. Cut enough of the brownie into 1-inch cubes to measure 5-1/2 cups. Reserve remaining brownies for snacking.
- Special Extra
- Chop 2 chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars (2.07 oz. each). Assemble dessert as directed, topping each layer of raspberries with layer of half the chopped nougat bars.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (12 oz.) marble pound cake, cubed, for the baked brownies and/or undrained thawed frozen raspberries for the fresh raspberries.