Chocolate And Peanut Butter Filled Peanut Butter Blondies Recipe
Write a review
- 3/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cups(8-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Minis Peanut Butter Cups
- 1. Heat oven to 350 F. Grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2. Beat peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- 3. Spread one half of batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle mini peanut butter cups over batter. Drop remaining batter by 1/2 teaspoonfuls over mixture (some of the peanut butter cups will still be exposed).
- 4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 16 bars.