Chocolatey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease or paper-line 24 mini-muffin cups.
- PLACE squares of dough into prepared muffin cups; press down lightly in center to make a well.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; knead until smooth. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze chocolate into each cup.
FOR EXTRA CHOCOLATEY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CUPS
- SUBSTITUTE 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels for Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels.