Christmas Morning Casserole
Write a review
- 2 cups Smithfield Ham, diced
- 1 bag hash browns
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese, grated (can substitute cheddar)
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (omit if using Smithfield country ham)
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a casserole dish, layer hash browns, ham, and cheese until all gone.
- 2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together green onion, eggs, milk, sour cream, pepper, salt and butter.
- 3. Pour mixture over casserole and bake for an hour.