Chunky Avocado Dip
Write a review
- 2 medium ripe avocadoss, peeled, pitted
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat colby and Monterey Jack cheeses
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- MASH avocados lightly with fork in medium bowl. Add tomatoes, sour cream, lime juice and garlic powder; mix well.
- SPREAD into pie plate; sprinkle with cheese. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Serve with the WHEAT THINS.