Write a review
- 3/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose or unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Powdered sugar
- 1Beat all ingredients except powdered sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Pour batter into plastic squeeze bottle with narrow opening. Heat 8-inch skillet over medium heat until hot; grease lightly.
- 2Working quickly, squeeze batter to form 4 straight, thin lines that intersect at a common center point to form a star shape. To form cobweb, squeeze thin streams of batter to connect lines.
- 3Cook 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is golden brown; carefully turn. Cook until golden brown; remove from skillet. Cool on wire rack.
- 4Heat oven to 325ºF. Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet 5 to 7 minutes or until almost crisp (cookies will become crisp as they cool). Remove from cookie sheet; cool. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Store cookies in container with loose-fitting cover.