Coconut Blue Hawaiian
Write a review
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) light rum, if desired
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) blue curaçao
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 10 to 12 ice cubes
- Fresh cherries or maraschino cherries with stems, if desired
- 1Chill martini glasses in freezer several hours before serving.
- 2Place all ingredients except cherries in blender. Cover and blend on high speed about 45 seconds or until smooth.
- 3Pour pineapple mixture into glasses. Garnish with cherry.