Write a review
- 1 pouch Shake'N Bake Extra Crispy Original Coating Mix
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 tsp. each curry powder and cayenne pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Original Spread
- 1 Tbsp. mango chutney
- HEAT oven to 400ºF.
- COMBINE coating mix, coconut, curry powder and pepper in pie plate. Beat egg in second pie plate.
- DIP chicken in egg then in coating mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each strip. Place on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Discard any remaining coating mixture.
- BAKE 12 to 14 min. or until chicken is done. Meanwhile, mix Miracle Whip and chutney.
- SERVE chicken as dippers with the sauce.